All property photos
3D Virtual Tour
- Top floor 3 bedroom, 1 bath condo with ~1,335 square feet located in the heart of San Francisco's Castro District!
- Renovated chef's kitchen with handsome stainless appliance package, including Viking gas range w/ hood
- Bosch dishwasher, SubZero refrigerator / freezer, gorgeous cabinetry, and granite countertops
- Lovely breakfast area just off kitchen, overlooking the garden, with direct access to adjacent sun deck
- Loads of charm accentuate the home's interior spaces, including coved ceilings and wainscoting
- Two large bedrooms and a third smaller one could double as a home office if desired
- The split bath setup is ideal for privacy and the tasteful tilework really elevates the space
- Other features include hardwood floors, recessed lights, new hanging fixtures, and built-in cabinets
- Incredible location just steps from world-class nightlife, dining, boutiques, and historic landmarks
- Centrally located in San Francisco ensures easier commuting, whether it's downtown or to the Peninsula
- Public transit options abound, including BART, Muni light rail, and bus lines
- Proximate to some of the City's best parks, including Mission Dolores Park, just a few blocks away
- Walkscore of 99/100, just about perfect when it comes to getting around town conveniently!
Eureka Valley and Dolores Heights neighborhoods include the world-renowned Castro district, known as the epicenter of the gay rights movement. The community is also home to young families with several good schools in the increasingly diverse neighborhood.
On the eastern end, coveted Liberty Hill offers tremendous views and one-of-a-kind residences. Located centrally with downtown access via Muni streetcar and freeway access just off of Market Street, the communities are graced with a wide variety of architectural styles and property types -- including many pre-Quake Victorians.
Bustling Castro Street is home to some of the city's most beloved landmarks, including Harvey Milk's storefront museum and the historic Castro Theatre, as well as great restaurants and shops.
The neighborhood spills over into the adjacent historic Mission Dolores and the popular Mission District. Locals love to take advantage of many parks like wonderfully sunny Dolores Park with its tennis courts as well as Kite Hill, and the Seward Street slides.
Payton + Binnings
Real Estate Done Differently
(415) 891-7770 office